ASP.Net is a scripting language and web application framework. ASP.Net set for Active Server Pages.Net and is developed by Microsoft. ASP.Net is used to create web pages and web applications and is an important part of Microsoft’s.Net framework vision. It is a powerful web application that allows developers to build dynamic websites, web services and web technologies. ASP.Net can be used to create anything from small, individual websites through to large, enterprise-class web application.
ASP.Net is a lot of web content control form that can be made faster and more useful, such as, those custom components. ASP.Net server shares a common user interface (UI) elements of the tax code, production and implementation of certain tasks, but for web page forms. Its application development is a salutary service that is very useful to create web applications. It is built on a common language run-time that can be used on any Windows server to host powerful ASP.NET web sites and technologies.
ASP.Net development provides ASP Code, ASP Help, ASP Tutorials, ASP web development and web based programming solutions. ASP.Net development codes automatically format the information and display it on your web pages. This development service is a complete solution for creating and developing dynamic and professional website and other web services through its great features to expand the online business. These server-side technologies are important contributions to the development of the Web.
Advantages of ASP.Net Development:
* Flexibility to view in any browser
* ASP.NET drastically reduces the amount of code required to build large applications
* It is purely server-side technology so, ASP.NET code executes on the server before it is sent to the browser
* High security – ASP.Net code cannot be viewed from the browser
* ASP.Net makes for easy use. There is no need to register components because the configuration information is built-in
* Ability to dynamically edit, change or add any content of a web page
* Ability to access any data or database and return the results to a browser
In brief ASP.Net, the next generation version of Microsoft’s ASP, is a programming framework used to create enterprise-class web sites, web applications, and technologies. Websites developed using ASP.Net results in fast working and multiple operations can be performed.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4804786